Jun 24, 2011

Why you mad, bro?

Today I was in the Newbie Park, sharing food just sitting on the fountain and minding my own business when "Anonymous Male Chara." sat down next to me.  I paid no attention to him, because I had no interest in interacting with him. A few seconds later he gets up and out-of-the-blue says, "im gonna push you in the fountain." I thought he was poking fun so I poked back with "You can sure try." He then called me a uh... female dog, basically. I literally laughed out loud because it was so unexpected. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last time someone bullies me online. Here are some ways I like to handle these kind of people:

✕ Question their behavior. Make them believe they're illiterate scum of the Earth.
✕ Make them feel as if their words have no effect on you ( play dumb, basically ).
✕ Get all troll happy and troll them back plus more. (Oh yeah, go crazy. It's super entertaining.)
✕ Or, you could just choose to completely ignore them. (This usually P/Os them beyond belief. Very effective.)

Yea, I guess you could say I like confrontations. *cough* Anyways, back to my story! For this guy, I took option one; he wasn't worth trolling back and I wanted to set him in his place. I gave the little guy some advice about manners and used some psychobabble on him. Guess what he did. He shut himself up for a second or two and then left the map; probably went to find his next victim.

So, I'm sorry if this was super long (if you read it at all). I tried to shorten it. 

/bye


No comments:

Post a Comment