Jun 26, 2011

[ OTD ] Bodily Changes ( No, not those kind. Freak. )

 Today or I should say yesterday, because I've been awake since then, I had several outfit changes for my pico. Plus I almost completely transformed her appearance. I still like the previous face, eyes, etc. but I needed a change because... well, that's just how I am. I like change. I need change. Plus, it's kind of neat to be able to go from a brunette to a red head then to a blond and so forth all in a day. Unlike in my reality where I am only so limited.
You can't tell from this pict. but she now has auburn hair, and blue eyes. You shall see in future posts.
P.S.

I temporarily changed my pico's name to:  ♡_♡  
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Added your blog to my list ^_^
    http://twinklepico.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much! I've added you to my list as well. Btw, I love your blog *-* it's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete