Jun 28, 2011

Piou Piou's Guide on Pandas

Just a fyi :  I am not an expert on pandas nor have I owned a pet other than a panda. This is just a guide showing my knowledge of how a panda can be kept. and how I have raised mine. If you find that a piece of information is incorrect, let me know and I will gladly edit it. Thanks.

[ Relation ] ( I will add to this as my panda progresses. )

I've read that a pet's relation increases depending on how many days you've owned it ... partly true. I've had mine for 14 days and it's only at level 8 relation. However, people who have off-lined for days~months have noticed an increase in their panda's relation (w/out feeding it).

I've also read that a pet's relation depends on it's mood ♪ ... again, I don't believe it to be true, because I've managed to keep my pandas to a minimum of 4 for the most part and have gone days without its relation increasing.

So, how do I think relation is calculated?  -shrugs- Not entirely sure. I wish an admin. would tell us... T_T Infact, yea.. TELL US! Tell me! Pretty please? lol

Here's what I do know, as your panda's relation increases so does it's actions, but it depends on the relation level.

Relation 1 - 'Pet'
Relation 2 - 'Lift Up'
Relation 4/5 (can't remember exactly) - 'Paw'
Relation 8 - 'Lie Down'

[ Mood ]

Hopefully, not all pandas are as moody as mine and one day I'll afford another one that's a little less... needy.

Boo Boo's characteristics are Social and Fashionable. It could be that his mood changes so often because of this, but I'm not certain if pandas are just all that way.

Anyways here are a few tips to help increase your panda's mood . . .




When your panda stands next to you, use the 'Paw' action.







When your panda sits next to you, use the 'Pet' action.







And when he/she stands upright next to you, use the 'Lift Up' action.







Last tip, be sure to leave a few Bamboo Grasses out while you're offline. These tips will all help increase your pets mood and possibly level up it's relation faster.




( To be continued . . . )

No comments:

Post a Comment